Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space or residence in New York, New Jersey, or Atlanta, you need the space to be clean for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale. Clean construction areas are safer for workers, and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install cubicles, doors, windows, flooring, paint, or wall coverings.
Inspections require clean well organized walls, crawlspaces, ceilings, and floors in order to be successful. Don’t let yourself be held back by debris, dust, and dirt. Royal Cleaning Service will be your partner for pre-construction and post-construction clean-up.
Your office, loft, or building’s successful presentation and cleanliness is crucial for success, and our cleaning services will will leave the space clean for all construction, inspection, and sales activies, and will instill a sense of pride among its new occupants.
Contractors throughout the greater New York area rely on Royal Cleaning Service to clean up before or after their construction projects.
Our construction cleaning services and construction debris removal include the following:
- Removing tape, tarps, and plastic coverings
- Window and glass cleaning including scraping of overspray
- Dust and debris removal from exposed walls, ceiling, ducts, pipes, light fixtures, etc.
- weep for framing inspection after electricians and plumber.
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removal of extra drywall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Removing cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Scrub and clean tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Wash interior window glass
- Wash exterior window glass and exterior window sash
- Pick up and throw out packing cases and sweep after plumbers and electricians finish.
- Scrape and sweep for carpet pad
- Wash plumbing fixtures
- Remove labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, mirrors
- Dust baseboards, sills, cabinets
- Sweep and polish window and door tracks, fireplace and exterior of appliances
- Clean counter tops
- Sweep and mop finished floors
- Ongoing regularly scheduled cleanup after construction crews so they can focus on the work
We remove junk and heavy debris such as wood, metal, drywall, old windows, old doors, trash, and demolition waste. We remove old fixtures, sinks, toilets, flooring, ceiling, chandeliers, electrical, pipes, radiators, carpeting, and other construction site waste and construction by-products. We bring a dump truck and necessary tools to safely remove all of the debris and recycle or dump the construction waste.